Sunday, June 22, 2014

The places we look into.

Instead of looking into me, 
like you always do,
you look into a frozen image of me. 
A freezing in a moment in time.
Instead of high-fiving or laughing 
together, we laugh 
silver, light blue beaming from us
onto us. 
This is what we all became 
a generation of embracing blueness alone
to shied from 
a gradation of white, a gradation of lonely we
are all too uneasy to face. 
And so we become machined words
in my quest for you, I like others work on words
 
I text
text
text
text
text
text
more 
text 
text
text
text 
and wait

Instead of a warm embrace
get a vague tick,a broken smile. You 
are not behind the screen this hour. 

 
Banksy's Modern Love. (and so are all modern relationships, including family and friendships) 

No comments:

Post a Comment